The ERfC Registrar is the first point of contact when enrolling new students and families. The successful applicant will be warm, professional, intelligent, resourceful, and respectful to the diverse families we serve. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience. Must be flexible, yet detail-oriented and enjoy working in customer-service to assist all current and incoming families.
The Registrar will handle the registrations and on-going child management of all ERfC programs through ProCare Software. In addition, the Registrar will be sure that all registrations are in compliance with state, federal and grant regulations. As part of this process, the Registrar will set up, collect, and maintain on-going program fee processing through our child management software.
• Answer all incoming calls to the Agency
• Must have a pleasant demeanor and be able to speak with parents both on the phone and in person
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date student enrollment database
• Detail oriented, possesses excellent inter-personal as well as written and oral communication skills
• Ability to handle confidential information responsibly and exhibit sound judgment at all times
• Demonstrates a reliable, dependable, and trustworthy work ethic
• Ability to de-escalate difficult or emotional client situations
• Demonstrates a mature attitude and insight
• Excellent decision-making ability
• Ability to work well under pressure, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks to meet deadlines
• Computer proficiency required. Knowledge of software and applications, including but not limited to Procare or similar enrollment/registration software, and Microsoft Office Software
• Must be a self-starter and be able to learn new systems quickly with on-line training
• Familiar with processing Care 4 Kids a plus
• Bilingual English and Spanish a plus
Applicants must be 21+ years of age. Candidate must have three-five years’ of demonstrated experience in customer service, registration, enrollment, and other administrative assistance. Salary range–$30,000 – $33,500 based on experience.
Complete an online application here; attach a cover letter clearly outlining your interest and experience; and attach an updated resume. Attach transcripts or training certifications if available. All must be included with your application to be considered for the position.
Educational Resources for Children, Inc. (ERfC) is a private, nonprofit organization established in 1994 to provide quality out-of-school time (OST) programs for children in Enfield, CT and in surrounding communities. All ERfC Before & After School Centers are located in Enfield Public Schools and are licensed by the CT Office of Early Childhood (OEC).
ERfC’s mission is to team with communities, schools, and families to grow resilient kids. Through innovative community collaborations, we help kids learn, reach their goals, and contribute to their communities. Our mission guides all of our organizational activities including our strategy of collaborating with a variety of organizations and individuals to provide quality OST services for youth and families.