The ERfC Vacation Destination Center will be open from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM on the following 2018-2019 Non-School Days:
- December 26 - 28, & 31 - Holiday Break - DECEMBER SESSION IS FULL, REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
- February 15 & 19 - Winter Break
- April 8 - 12 - Spring Vacation
- June 24 - 28 - Summer Vacation
Registration is required to attend the Vacation Destination Center.
- The daily fee is $45
- Reduced daily fee - $15 - Minimum of two (2) days.
(This fee is for families that qualify for the Free/Reduced School Lunch Program)
DECEMBER VACATION DESTINATION SESSION IS FULL,
REGISTRATION FOR DECEMBER IS CLOSED.
Vacation Destination Winter Session, located in Enfield Street School, will open on December 26th, 27th, 28th and on December 31st for all students in grades K-8. ERfC staff will lead a variety of “Winter Wonderland” activities from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
To attend Winter Vacation Destination, parents must enroll their children by December 14th. The fee is $45 per day and includes breakfast, snacks, and lunch. Vacation Destination operates at Enfield Street School, 1318 Enfield Street, Enfield. The program is open to all children in Enfield and surrounding communities.