The ERfC Vacation Destination Center, held at Enfield Street School, will be open from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM on the following 2018-2019 Non-School Days:
- June 24 - 28, 2019 - Summer Vacation
- December 23, 2019 - Holiday Break
- December 26 - 27 & Dec 30 -31, 2019 - Holiday Break
- February 14 & 18, 2020 - Winter Break
- April 13 - 17, 2020 - Spring Vacation
- June 22 - 26, 2020 - Summer Vacation
Registration is required to attend the Vacation Destination Center.
- The daily fee is $45
- Reduced daily fee - $15 - Minimum of two (2) days.
(This fee is for families that qualify for the Free/Reduced School Lunch Program)
JUNE 'SUMMER FUN' VACATION DESTINATION REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Summer Fun June Vacation Destination, located in Enfield Street School, will open on June 24th through June 28th for all students in grades K-8. ERfC staff will lead a variety of activities from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
To attend Vacation Destination, parents must enroll their children by June 14th. The fee is $45 per day and includes breakfast, snacks, and lunch. Vacation Destination operates at Enfield Street School, 1318 Enfield Street, Enfield CT. The program is open to all children in Enfield and surrounding communities.